Posted on September 4, 2020
Laser Treatment For Rosacea – The Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
Living with skin conditions is not easy, especially when it comes to visible body parts. Rosacea or acne rosacea is a skin condition that causes acne on the nose and redness of the forehead, cheekbones, and chin. In some cases, rosacea can also appear on the neck, chest, scalp, or ears.
This condition is often progressive, embarrassing, and uncomfortable for those affected. Many have noticed that the condition usually starts at any point between the ages of 30 and 50 and tends to affect people who have previously had acne or severe acne. You can also click at https://dermatology.melbourne/services/rosacea-treatments/ to get the best laser treatment for rosacea.
The Main Signs Of Rosacea Are:
1) Redness – Often a redness on the face that resembles redness. This facial flushing can come and go and is often an early sign of the disorder.
2) Persistent redness – Redness of the face is one of the most common signs of rosacea and may resemble redness or a burning skin that doesn't go away.
3) Visible blood vessels – Many rosacea sufferers have visible tiny blood vessels (spider veins) on the skin.
4) Inflamed eyes/eyelids – This can cause symptoms such as dryness, itching, sore eyes, or excessive tears.
5) Swollen Nose – This is especially true in men, the nose becomes red, bigger, and uneven.
How To Treat Rosacea:
Ointments, creams, and oral medications are most effective for people with papulopustular rosacea. Oral antibiotics and antibiotic creams with anti-inflammatory properties narrow blood vessels so that the skin doesn't appear red and can also be used to treat inflammation.
Laser technology successfully treats rosacea and helps remove visible blood vessels. Laser treatment offers an effective therapy for treating this disorder. With the correct use of laser energy, excellent results can be achieved, not only in terms of cosmetic appearance but also with a significant reduction in the incidence of annoying rosacea redness.