Posted on October 16, 2020
How To Setup Your Extender Using Mywifiext Smart Setup?
Do you want to set up your extender in the easiest manner? There are many ways of setting up an extender. Some are a little complex and some are quite simple. Following the easy way is possible only with the help of my wifi ext smart setup because this process is very quick and simple. And, after completing the setup, you can access the internet in any corner of your house. To complete the process you need working internet, a smart device or PC, latest web browser. So, here are the steps mentioned below which will help you set up your extender using mywifiext smart setup:
- On your PC or your smart device, launch a web browser like safari, chrome, edge and then, you will have to enter my wifi ext net or mywifi ext local in the address bar. Use the first URL for Windows PC and the latter for Mac computer.
- When the page will load, then, you will be asked to log in to the web interface of your extender by entering your username and password. The default username is admin and the password is password.
- After doing this, go to the settings section of your Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- Now, to meet your requirements, you can modify the basic and advanced settings of your extender accordingly.
- You will also have to install the Genie app on your computer as it allows you to set some additional settings like parental controls, perform speed tests, repair Wi-Fi Network problems, and a lot more.